Welcome to the Empath Resorce Site. A place created for empaths by an empath. To navigate around, please click on the links to the left.
This is a system of healing that I can't really say enough good things about. Underrated by many, and unknown by many more, this is probably one of the safest, gentlest healing systems I've ever come across.
I was introduced to them back late 1994 by a lady who ran a natural health care shop. As I was quite taken by this lady, I hung onto her every word, so when she told me that the remedies worked, I tried them, and found to my pleasure that they did work.
The lady didn't work out for me, but I'm always grateful to her for introducing them to me.
I have tried many different types of healing systems, but this is the only one that has produced consistant results in the greatest amount of people over the years.
If I had to choose one system of healing over all others, it would be Bach Flower Remedies every time. I call it one of nature's greatest gifts because there are so many good things going for it and very few negatives.
- They are completely non toxic.
- There is no chance of overdose.
- If you choose the wrong remedy, it has no effect on you
- They are relatively cheap, and one bottle can last a long time.
- Taking them is simple.
- They are a complete healing system.
- They can be self administered.
- Healing tends to be of a permanent nature.
- Though the remedies can be mixed, there is a limit of 7 remedies (out of the 38 available) that can be used at any one time. The more you use the less potent the effects are.
However, this can be over come by taking them individually, one after the other.
- It can be difficult to diagnose and find the right remedy, making it seem like there is no effect if the wrong one is chosen.
More often than not, I wished I'd known about them many years ago, and often wonder how much good could have been done if I had. However, I do know that things happen as they are meant to, and as we call them to, and I'm also pretty sure that the people I could have helped wouldn't have taken them in any case!